Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IxWiZ KaLifAxI
Admin
IxWiZ KaLifAxI

PostSubject: Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In..   Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In.. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm

We are starting a Team Play league for either 2v2 and 3v3 all we need from you is your: Team Name, How many players, and a roster of 4, if you dont have 4 players you can get but you have that 1 person or that 2nd person, you can still get in on this. Good Luck and lets keep this going.. I will be keeping stats of the games such as: Records, rushing yards, receiving yards, and Defensive Interception's....We will be holding Team Tourneys....so Register...
Back to top Go down
https://maddenheads.board-directory.net
LurchingZay23

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In..   Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In.. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Im all in for this bro lets go when do we start
Back to top Go down
IxWiZ KaLifAxI
Admin
IxWiZ KaLifAxI

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In..   Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In.. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

all i need is to get all registered users that plays team play to create a team name for there teams and post it on here...when i get enuff i can start scheduling games..
Back to top Go down
https://maddenheads.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In..   Sign up for Team Play Here!! Lets get it In.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Play League :: Team Play Register-
Jump to: